The Limitless Change Podcast

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Episode 1: My Very First Podcast!

This is my very first podcast!!! I will be adding my podcast notes & the podcast in here weekly.

Here's the link to listen to my first podcast!!!
Episode 1: Introducing myself and my reason for podcasting

Introducing Myself (2:50 long)

Spoken intro: "The Limitless Change Podcast by me your host Crista Hark"

In this podcast I am going to start off by telling you about myself & my reason for starting this podcast.

I am one of six children adopted in my family, three were born in the U.S. and three were born in Europe, I was born in the U.S. I am the oldest daughter but a middle child.

I am a wife to a kind-hearted, patient, loving man, a mother to two charming boys, a health & wellness coach, a Christian, a naturalist (or as most know green witch), outgoing, open-minded, & a hater of doing dishes!!!

Music break

My reasons for starting this podcast:
1. Heavenly Father wanted me to share the knowledge, tricks, & tips I have.
2. I've always loved playing a news broadcaster or something similar to it, when I was about five or six (in that time frame) I went to play at a friends house and we were playing newscasters we called ourselves The C&C Newflash (Newcaster, or Newcast). We had made a recording of ourselves on a cassette tape about what was happening at the time which was around the time of Saudi Binladin, George Bush as president, & so many other events happening.
3. It will benefit all those who are listening or reading this on my website.
4. It will help with my calling as a wife, mother, & health and wellness coach.
5. Connect more with you as my listeners & viewers.

Ending

Thank you so much for listening to my podcast!

You can find me under Facebook: @coachlimitless11 & Instagram: @coachlimitless11

I have free health & wellness group happening monthly, you can find it by clicking Book Now to join my free boot camp on Facebook or link in my bio on Instagram.

It would mean the world to me if you could share this broadcast & how it has helped you! It helps me by you telling & broadcasting to the world that you are listening!  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment